Aniforumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A 2nd home for Anihub!

HomeChatMusicLatest imagesSearchLog inRegister
Welcome Back to Aniforums~ Anihub Reunion coming soon
Navigation
 Home Page
 Music Player
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 193 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 9:50 am
Statistics
We have 158 registered users
The newest registered user is ronz08

Our users have posted a total of 8657 messages in 129 subjects

Guide for the Website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hydra
Chat Moderator
Chat Moderator
Hydra

Guide for the Website Empty
PostSubject: Guide for the Website   Guide for the Website EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:38 am

Here some guide for new member which can help them to understand the website more.

Messaging :
1) When you receive message, the 'Menu' given on top should say 'NEW MESSAGE' and after been pressed, it will say 'NO MESSAGE' .
2) Unlike many system which every new message will be save at the 'Inbox' here it will be save at 'SaveBox' instead after you read the message at your inbox.

Friends :
1) Remember that there is no Notice if someone has add you. All you need to do is by simply click your 'Profile' and then click 'Friend or Foe' (i donno why there is a system for foe ... lol ) . There, scroll down, and you will know the rest of it.

Chat Room :
1) To enter the chat room as a new tab simply click the Chat on the Menu at top.
2) Make sure you press 'log in' on the top right of the Chat box. (Reminder:- it has to be done even you already log in)
3) There are few chat command that can be use which is /me , /away or /abs, and /exit.
  • a)/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")

• b)/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (ex: /exit reason).

• c)/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (ex: /abs reason)

So far this is the only prob I see... please inform if there are something that is difficult for you so we can share it for the guide of our new member of the future.
Back to top Go down

Guide for the Website
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aniforumz :: Site discussion-
Jump to: